If you were watching Landon Donovan getting a game-winning assist against Manchester City yesterday, you will also have seen this, an Everton fan handcuffing himself to the goalpost to protest… budget airline RyanAir. That’s a bit anti-climatic, so here are some things we think he’d be better off protesting.
- Tim Cahill not being exempted from routine aging, like Ryan Giggs and Kevin Phillips have been.
- Landon Donovan going back to LA instead of staying to lead Everton to the glory of the Europa League places.
- Phil Neville thinking frosted tips is a good look for a 35 year old man in 2012.
- Arch-rivals Liverpool getting paid bank by Warrior to finish outside the Champions League spots every year.
- Everton having no money, having to sell their players to pay the bills, and being poorly run by a board with no adequate plan for the future.